What is E-commerce? - ई-कॉमर्स क्या है ?
E-commerce is basically known as electronic commerce it’s referred to as the buying and selling of goods or services using the internet. It is a business carried out online using E-commerce Website & mobile applications that work using the internet. These applications could also be emailed to instant messaging websites and mobile applications. Some of the applications are online travel ticketing, resting through online route, transact online platform for buyers and sellers, online dealing, purchasing, online redemption may or may not happen, classifying portal online which can have essential products, Electronic Accessories, job, property, books, matrimonial and many other portals, all these come in an ecosystem of e-commerce. Today 40% of all internet users have made online purchases, spending almost 1.5 trillion dollars a year.
Types of Ecommerce Models
- B 2 C: Business to Consumer
- C 2 C: Consumer to Consumer
- C 2 B: Consumer to Business
- B 2 B: Business to Business
- B2C – Business to consumer: A business-to-consumer, or B2C, business model is one in which a company sells a service or product directly to a consumer. Familiar examples of B2C companies include Amazon, Walmart, and other companies where individual customers are the end-users of a product or service.
- Customer to customer (C2C): is a business model whereby customers can trade with each other, typically in an online environment. Two implementations of C2C markets are auctions and classified advertisements. C2C marketing has soared in popularity with the arrival of the Internet and companies such as Amazon, Olx, eBay, etc.
- C2B – Consumer to business: C2B businesses allow individuals to sell goods and services to industries, factories, and companies. n the C2B model, businesses profit from the willingness of consumers to name their own price or contribute data or marketing to the company, while consumers profit from the flexibility, direct payment, or free or reduced-price products and services.
- B2B – Business to business: In this model, a business sells its product or service to another business Companies. such as one involving a manufacturer and wholesaler, or a wholesaler and a retailer. Business-to-business refers to a business that is conducted between companies, rather than between a company and individual consumer.